Hi there! It’s me, Marjana. How’s your day going? I suppose you stopped here because you wanted to know more about me or my page. Here it goes…
I was born in Greece and lived there until I was seven. My parents decided to move back to Albania where I grew up and spent all my teenage/high school years. A year after graduation, I moved to the United States of America and started college. I graduated in December of 2017 with an Associate Degree in Nursing and I was lucky enough to land my dream job in January of 2018.
I am an ER nurse by night and a life enthusiast by day.
I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world.
The medical field has always been a passion of mine as much as makeup, fashion, travel, and other lifestyle tips and tricks. I created this website hoping to combine all these little bits of my life, share them with you, and talk about anything and everything. I imagine my readers sitting on their couch with a cup of their favorite beverage, coffee, tea or wine, and feeling like their having a conversation with me while reading the posts.
You will be able to get to know me better through my posts, but in the meantime here are 7 quick facts about me:
- I am 26 years old
- I live in Jacksonville, Fl
- I am married
- I have two beautiful dogs, Bella (a golden doodle) and Beau (a black lab), both one year old
- I speak four languages: Albanian, Greek, English, and Spanish
- I love playing sports, especially basketball and volleyball. I was part of my hometown’s basketball team for 8 years.
- Seven is my lucky number 🙂
I hope “Coffee Break with Marjana” becomes a space for you to relax, learn and have fun.