Life has been hectic lately, especially with work and trying to catch up with friendships I had paused. But I was finally able to sit down and create a full face makeup look using the products I got on this month’s BoxyCharm.
September’s Boxy Charm was one of the best so far. Everything in there ended up being a new obsession for me and I have not stopped using them ever since I opened them. My favorite pick would have to be the new Violet Voss Essentials Eyeshadow palette. The shadows scream “Fall” like no other palette. It has 10 shadows (4 shimmers and 6 mattes), that are very pigmented, easily blendable and have minimal fallout.
To create this look, I used Sand all over the lid, Terra Cota to create a curved crease, Cinnamon on the outer corner for depth, Gold and Emerald on the upper lid and lower lash line to give more color, and Black on the upper lash line. I really loved how this eyelook turned out, and I honestly cannot wait to create another one…maybe a berry-inspired with Pink, Dusty Rose and Plum.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream in Light (here)
- Becca Cosmetics Hydra Mist Set and Refresh Powder (here)
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Deep (here)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Amrezy Highlighter (limited edition)
- Hank and Henry Blickity Black Eyeliner (here)
- Million Dollar Brows Microblade Effect Brow Pen (here)
- Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick in Truffle (here)
- Dominique Cosmetics Gloss in Peach Tea (here)
What do you guys think of this look and the fake short hairstyle? Do you have any suggestions for more fall looks? Let me know!